Care and cleaning tips
- Panama hats are not waterproof, if the hat gets wet, first wipe the area with a clean cloth and then dry it naturally.
- Avoid exposing your hat to high temperatures without ventilation. Panama Hats needs a little bit of moisture to keep the straw in good conditions.
- Never hold the hat on his wings, it will tend to deform. Always support it from the top.
- To remove any stain, use a natural sponge with a water and mild soap
- The hat can be ironed as long as you protect it with a cloth over the wings area to keep it to its original shape